Leadership Podcastwith Pastor John Nuzzo
Next Steps of Growth
Every person has the desire to be needed and known. Join Pastor John as he welcomes Hamp Greene, Associate Pastor of Church of the Highlands of Birmingham, Alabama, and discusses practices that your church can learn and implement, that will allow those needs to be met and will open avenues of growth within your church body.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- The desire that each person has to contribute to something greater than themselves and how to minister to that need, train and equip those individuals to discover and use their God-given gifts.
- The Growth Track assimilation process.
- The benefits of small group ministry within the church.
- The free market small group approach
- LIFE / Freedom groups and why the relational component of a small group environment is so vital.
There are resources available to help you to take the next steps of growth within your church body. You can visit any of these sites for more information and available training to help you: Arc Churches, Grow Leader, and Highlands College.